Thursday, June 16, 2011

a post for the girls-covergirl outlast all day lipcolor


Covergirl outlast all day lipcolor  is the best lipstick ever. I have no idea why it hasn't been used or tested by many of the bigger brown beauty bloggers on youtube. I am Carmel brown colored, I use the brazen raisin color for a natural sort of pinkish lip.

 This stuff lasts all day, seriously. I've worn if for 16 hours straight without needing a touch up. I simply swiped on the moisture stick that you get in the pack to refresh the lipcolor every so often and I am as a fresh as a daisy. I hate transfer. I hate to take a sip of my drink and look down to see my lipstick on the side of the cup. Covergirl outlast lipstick has no transfer. 


and no covergirl did not give me one red cent  or product to write this review.

2 comments:

Obaging said...

If what you say about no transfer is really true, then this item right here is a great find indeed. Social events usually come with a platter or two of food, and I hate seeing my lipstick on the utensils as well. The lipstick is supposed to be on my lips, not on the silverware.

Cathy of Top Beauty Secrets said...

That was great. Post more picture on it.