Monday, May 05, 2008

My Day 1 and other stuff

Amsterdam post tomorrow, I promise.

1. I went to Towson Town Center today. As I was walking to the mall, a brother was standing on the cornor with his girlfriend. His girlfriend was a white woman, and homeboy went out of his way to let me know that he was with her. I had on a pair of very dark Jackie O glasses so he could not see my eyes. This fool was squinting and trying to see thru the dark lens of my sunglasses to see if I was looking at him. The idiot would smile and grab her around the neck when he thought I was looking at him. I wanted to tell him, "Sir I don't care that you are not with a black woman, because keeping it real, I would never date you any way". Instead I just keep it moving. The poor woman had no idea what he was doing as she looked like she was looking for someone. Date who you like, but don't be with a person of another race just to spite the men/women of your own race. I notice that a number of white men who date Asian women use to same kind of reasoning as some of our very sad brothers(?)

2. While I was inside of the mall I saw an Asian albino person. I have never seen an Asian albino before. It was so shocking to me. I guess that gene for albinism must not be common among Asian people.

3. More stuff blogs
stuffwhitetrashpeoplelike
stuffnobodylikes
stuffunimaginativebloggerslike

4. For those of you who are thinking of not having children. The little boy in the video below may make you run out and get your tubes tide or a vasectomy. See, I would of beat his ass up, F a spanking. He destroyed those cars. Granny won't be able to get insurance after this. And where the hell is that little boy's father. Little boy needs a belt around his waist to hold up his pants and another one across his ass for some discipline.

Youtube video of the day: Hello, I am seven, and I like to talk shit, smoke cigarettes and do hood rate stuff.

10 comments:

1/3 said...

yea I hate it when I see a black/white couple and one person is showing off! Its not that serious.

You shop at towson? I'm always there! I probably saw you before or something lol

Ive never seen an albino asian either. I porb would have had your same reaction.

I cant hear the video right now but that little boy looks bad. My neices and nephews have delayed me having kids. I'm enjoying the freedom right now lol

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

These little babies are trying to grow up tooo soon! He probably plays that Grand Theft Auto video game...I hate the stuff our kids listen to, watch, and play!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

that vid is both sad and hilarious at the same time... when he said he wants to do hoodrat stuff with his friends... I almost died!

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

That Vid is off tha chain ;-)

Anonymous said...

I just think black people who go out with white people do it as a kind of 'show off'.

Hmm..and i thought albinism only existed within the black community. I've never seen a white albino before.

Felicity said...

The little boy does not understand the problems he has called, when all sad and done, where are his parents in all this, why did it have to come to this! People have to take responsibility for their children.

omotayo™ said...

how do u know when u see a white albino? is he or she... whiter than normal??
is that even possible?

beautylogicblog said...

Now ain't that a shame. A damn 7 year old can drive, and I failed my driving test. what the hell!LMAO
On another note, my mother would have kicked my ......

T.a.c.D said...

although i live in pg i come to townson often, i really like that mall...

i agree with Keisha it has a lot to do with what the watch, listen to, play...they aren't kids anymore but treated like adults youc an tell he is around stuff he has NO bidness being around at all...and its sad...i feel for his grandmother because she is going to need some help

Anonymous said...

I watched much more violent stuff when I was coming up and it didn't affect me in that way. It's the parents/guardians fault for not teaching him better. Whoop his a$$!!! I'd have to do it about three times before i was staisfied that he learned his lesson. Peace.