1. Why are people staring blogs, and two months later retiring. Man what type of mess is that. They get people hooked and then run away. I'm familer with the blogs of some of the people who have closed their blogs. Some of the people who have deceided to close their blogs have scandlous blogs like myself. I must say to those who are thinking about puting certain parts of your life online be very careful. It can come back to haunt you and hurt you if you are a very sensitive person.
2. Is it me or does it seem like we are being bombarded by fewer and fewer news items about hollywood stars. Thank God
3. Vogue has the new generation of supermodels on the cover. How happy am I.
4. I don't like the drama that has surfaced around Channel Iman's placement on said cover of Vogue.
5. George Bush getting down. To bad he can't dance his way out of the mess in Iraq.
6. I apologise if I offend anyone in writing this but how happy was I when the picture of the V-tec killer was revealed on television and it was not a black man. The nightly news is such bad PR for us that many of black people watch the news with our fingers crossed when the most atrocious crimes are disscused, praying that a black person did not commit the crime.
7. Alec Baldwin needs help.
8. Am I the only black woman who is not natural that shops at whole foods.
9. I'm noticing more bw/wm interacial couples in Baltimore. Is this a reaction to the lack of quality BM in baltimore or are times truly changing.
10. Mr. G(Overwhlemed's ex) is one hell of a character. Overwhelmed's former boyfriend has his own blog now. Check out this cute blog by a Naija diva living life.
6 days ago