1. You detest movies like Soulplane and White chicks.
2. You graduated(or at least made a serious attempt) to get a college degree.
3. You are a black Republican.
4. You have heard of and are familiar with Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth avenue, and Bergdorf Goodman.
5. You have good or decent credit.
6. You have been called an oreo by other black people.
7. White people frequently tell you one of the following:"You are so articulate" "You are very intelligent" "You are different"
8.You love Sex in the City and/or Girlfriends.
9. You have natural hair and can defend your choice to abstain from the creamy crack(relaxer).
10.You have read about or practiced religions other than Islam and Christianity.
11. You have read the Miseducation of the Negro by Carter G. Woodson.
12. You know that Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutain and Jimmy Choo are not some good looking men, but fabulous shoe artists.
13. You look at and enjoy foreign films.
14. You have studied a foreign language.
15. You are a vegetarian.
16. You workout regularly and believe in taking care of your body.
17. You are familiar with spices and seasonings beyond salt,pepper and ketchup.
18. You enjoy going to Museums.
19. You like to drink Wine and Champagne besides Crystal(spell).
20. You are a black woman who has dated outside of your race.
21. You have lived and/or studied in a foreign country.
22. You are a black woman who can pay her own bills. You do not have sex with men so that they can pay your rent or to get your hair and nails done.
23. You use some form of birthcontrol when engaging in sexual activity.
24. You enjoy eating different types of international cuisine. No chicken boxes and cheese steaks for you.
25. You can wear an outfit from H&M and make it look like Chanel Couture.
26. Some people think you are eccentric.
27. You think that entertainers of today have nothing on Diahann Carrol and Eartha Kitt .
28. Whenever you see Ghetto Girls performing(acting a fool) in public your blood boils.
29. You think actress Genevieve Nnaji is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria and Omotola has nothing on her.
9 or less- You are little Bougie but at times you still have your ghetto moments. For example, you lick your fingers after eating sushi.
10-18- My dear, no one would know that you come from such humble beginnings. You can hang out with any crowd and feel like you are in your element.
19 or more- Please put down the Vogue magazine. You are so well versed in the ways of the upper class, that you make people from the old moneyed blue blood families look like trailer trash. You must learn how to relate to the common folk.
5 weeks ago