Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Told You! Flava of Love and Some More Stuff

That nasty monster on Flava of Love meant to shit on the floor. She admitted last night. She said" who else has come on TV(or flava show) and shited on the floor." As excited as she was about her nasty deed, you would of thought she found the cure for AIDS. Her highest aspiration in life is to be known as the first woman to shit on the floor on national TV, sad.
Another thing, what was up with flav eating a bucket of chicken like a starving pitbull. Man, they have that dumbass "cooning" it up. Unlike, Dave Chapell(spell) ,he can not notice that they are laughing at him, not with him.
What was with all that booty shaking from the women who were left at house while he went on dates with three of the housemates. You can't tell me those women(?) are not strippers.I know one thing for sure, Beyonce has made mainstream America fascinated with booty poping. Unfortunately, this had led to many black women being asked by "others" if they mind shaking it like Beyonce. For example, I think that was the whole point(booty poping) of the Duke lacrosse players renting(?) the two African-American exotic dancers. I'm just saying, it seems a little strange that a team full of white boys(there was one black player on the team) would want to see two black women perform(why not one white dancer at least).

On to my sex life
I'm thinking about requesting another sample from the swinger. I know I said I was not going to see him again, but it is getting close to that time of the month when my hormones are raging. All the ladies know what I am talking about, it is like you are aroused all day long. Whenever I feel like this, I imagine that this must be what it feels like to be a man.

9 comments:

Errata said...

Oh GIRL! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWD
You aint neva lied! LOL

I had an attack of the hormones a couple weeks ago and I was bout ready to run in the bathroom and hump the fuccn handicap rail.
its lookin like I might have sum1 to call on soon tho.. 4 life. (!!)

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid not, dear.

Women seem to have a much easier time getting sex.

Ms. Confessions said...

See, I am trying to ignore my urges. My choices of playmates are getting on my nerves and I'd hate to deal with them just because I need to get laid.

But what is a girl to do? I'm not a stranger to pleasing myself...

Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia said...

On Flav: I don’t really watch the show because I don’t have cable but the little I have seen is truly ridiculous. I miss the old days when Flav was coonin’ for a cause in Public Enemy…

On Sex: I feel ya Channel! I’m going through the exact same situation right now. My problem is that I can’t decide which of the many horny bastards currently stinking up my life will be given the privilege of doing me. Who am I kidding? I know it’s just going to be me and my vibrator as usual…

Smooches,
Ms. GD

TTD said...

that is sooo nasty to shit on the floor on TV.. disgusting!

i know what you talking about.. LOL @ knowing what men must feel like

Anonymous said...

Regarding "Flava of Love" honey switch the channel.... move on. That show is a travisty, he needs to go some where and pay his child support!

As for hormones, invest in a vibrator. Nuff said! LOL!

Oh, and being hormonal... which is also an indication that you may be ovulating... stop before you have sex with a "swinger" and make sure the birth control is trippled up!

Tired of being broke said...

No sex 6 months and counting! arghhhhh

Views of Diversified Mind said...

I may be a little late, but I hear ya..its like that sometimes.

I can relate to the time when I didn't have sex for a year and 4 months. If you keep yourself busy; prayer, church, working out is a great thing as well, but reading, shopping, viewing art, reading a good book, working on a venture or what have you to focus on besides sex...its DEFINATELY possible.

Thanks for checkin out my blog

Hamani said...

I know you didnt ask me - but Im gonna tell you anyway: Dont borrow someone else's man (LOL) and Im not even hating - Im just looking out for a sister that I dont even know like that. But it sure sounds like to me that you can get your own "property"

Thought of the week:Put a price tag on your vagina no matter how horny you are - its your precious gem