Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Celebration for me and you.

This is post number 50. Who would of thought I would blog consistently enough to post 50 times in two months. I've also hit 1,000 unique hits, and 2,000 page views today(whatever that means). So I guess this is a three part celebration of sorts. I'm stumped about what Friday's post should be about. Anyway, if you have some suggestions, let me know.

P.S. I have a wish list attached to my profile, so gifts are being accepted. Just use my email olufemi254@yahoo.com as my gift list name.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why should anyone give yo u a gift is it your birthday? Congrats on your 5oth post! Yay!

Bella Naija said...

congrats.....

TTD said...

congrats on hitting 50! if you let it... 100 will sneak right by you (cause it sure as hell did me! LOL)

BeautyinBaltimore said...

@-anonymous- It was a joke, but if you are willing to send a gift, I will not complain.
@ bella,ttd,- thank you.

The Stiltwalker said...

well congrats! And you need to check out MY wishlist! LOL