Friday, June 15, 2007

Long Time!

Sorry!
I've been working,studying and enjoying life. You see since I have been accepted into the nursing program I've been short on time. I've been reviewing my A&P I and II material intensely. I need to be on point for this program because I don't want to have to sit out for a semester because I failed a class. I think I want to go on to complete a masters in Nursing after I have finished undergrad.

Another juicy thing that has happened in my life is I am now back with the ex boyfriend. Yea, I will blog more about that later.

I still have not purchased a new battery for my lap top(blogging from the libary again). Bad, I had the money butI spent it on something else. Each time I say I am going to buy the battery I spend the money on something else. Forgive me oh.

I have found a number of new black travel sites. Please check them out, I am going to add them to the list.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I think I just needed a break and I will continue this blog although I not sure how often I will post, I will post at least once a week.Finally, here is a video by a talented Nigerian& Germain singer named Ayo. I hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

Golden Silence said...

Congratulations on the nursing program! You'll do great!

I've made my blog only open to invited readers and I don't have your e-mail, so e-mail me at silentwords621@hotmail.com if you want to be added to the invite list.

afro jamaicano said...

congrats!! seems like ur doing big things!! my aunt has a doctorate in nursing

and i've herd this ayo song before, it's pretty

and yes i was still checking back for new updates atleast once a week haha

BlogVille Idols said...

hey pple,the contestants have sung their rock songs...pls listen to them via our voice player and vote for ur favorite.and pls leave us a comment.tanx

valentine said...

I'm feeling her. She need to stop begging though. "Fuckem' giirrl, Fuckem', fuckem' giirrl, fuckem'!!!" Lol. Thanx for adding us to your list.

BlackGirl said...

Pretty girl. Different sound. But agree with Valentine--that "take me back baby, i'm better than her..." topic is a bit trite. Let's move on, shall we?

Back with an ex? Can't wait to read more about how that's going to go! :) Thanks for stopping by.

Lola Gets said...

Glad to see youre back! And thanks for stopping by.
L

beautyinbaltimore said...

@ golden silence- thanks
@Afro- No problem, of course I will continue to swing through.
@valentine- YOur welcome.
@blackgirl- There is more to come.
@lola- YOur welcome.