Monday, January 14, 2008

Down Low Brothers

I need to write a serious post about this, but for now shits and giggles.

Look ma, no balls


Youtube video of the day: Bitch, that ain't what your man said last night

Is this why so many black men find themselves being turned out. Are men like him the reason so many black women are lonely?
There are so many bisexual YBMs today. I've seen some transsexuals and cross dressers with bodies that can put real women to shame.
Keep it real, he is really working that thing. If I could move like this I would be typing this post from my Manhattan apartment(upper east side). Do you see the size of that donkey(butt) he is working with.

WOW!

Please turn down volume if watching at work



13 comments:

Mei-Li said...

Thanks for the add! Your blog is such a fun read. I'm glad you came across mine so that I could come across yours! 11down9togo

Unknown said...

Why can he do this, yet I cannot. I am so jealous. LOL

Unknown said...

Try this one . He is punk of the south and he can make your booty bounce

Saddie said...

Oh my Goodnessss. That's all I have to say.

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I think I need to get some dance lessons from him, he would put me to shame @ the club...oh well *still snaps for the kids*

nigerian girl in an american world said...

that ballet dancer pic is too funny. I also agree, your blog is also a great read. Your nigerian correct?

BlackGirl said...

I want lessons!

Lola Gets said...

Im sorry, but people like him must practice that move on a regular! I can NOT move that way! lol

L

BeautyinBaltimore said...

@you must not know- 1/2 naija.
@blkgirl- me too
@ Siddity-I gonna look now.
@ Lola- I think so, and I can't either.
@Meili- Thank you

Thembi Ford said...

Wait just a minute.

I'm not going to talk about mr booty pop. I need to understand this leg extension business. I'm a little big and not at all athletic but I dont have a scrotum and cannot do that.

Where is it? Where? And why is holidng a selection of handbags with his leg in the air?

No seriously, why BiB??? I need an answer.

C. Holden Blackman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yayemarie said...

some crazy s..waouhh!!mmmm...waouh

Unknown said...

Ok, 'down low' they are not, more like up high and out for the world to see.