Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Big butts/Bootey.Serena Wiliams is a bad chick


Inspiration: afrobella

A few months ago I wrote a post about wanting a larger butt. Some women told me that a large butt is not always attractive, and I agree. However, if you happen to have good genes and workout, a big booty can look really good. For one, it makes your back look and waist look smaller. A large butt can also make you appear more feminine.
Case in point, Serena Williams. While many people argue on the various gossip boards that she is not a pretty woman(I think she is) or that she has a manly build, you can not deny that she has a very womanly figure from the back. Serena has a BOO- TAY , NOT A BUTT. When its that big and well shaped you must show respect.
I'm pretty sure that sister stops cars when she walks down the street. Every female has a friend among her group of friends who has a booty like this, and if you ever go to the club with her you see the type of attention that she gets because of it. You can get into the club for free as well as drink for free all night based on that booty. As much as I like the free daiquiris , I want a Serena booty because I want that super feminine shape.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.. is that a booty or is that a boooooty?!?!?! lol... serena's ass is fantastic!I think she's pretty and has an amazing body... a bit too muscular for my tastes but her ass and boobs even more than make up for it I think most dudes would say... lol and you're right.. i have that friend with that big booty!

Azuka said...

I wouldn't exactly say I find it sexy. Big butts are a turnoff -- at least to me.

Klara said...

She looks nice here!!

Anonymous said...

daaaaammmmmmmmmn, thats 1 massive booty, i mean butt, i mean is she fit? she's muscular but hey, some pple would die to have dat body. can u imagine she said in 1 of her posts that she's not as fit as she wants to be. and if she was she'l be scary. i'm like what tf she's got tha abs and all, what more. basically, she looks good and i agree with u, big butts can be an advantage cos it brings out ur feminine side, at least it makes u different from guys now.....abi.......

Blu Jewel said...

she has a nice body, but it's a bit too masculine for me. I just wish she'd do something with her damn hair though cause more often than not, it looks a mess...lol!

The Stiltwalker said...

Serena looks other-worldly. I have learned to embrace my flat ass. I just have.

af said...

i wish i cude see serena/venus w/o weave for one day. buht hey do got some big 'ol booties haha.

NaijaBloke said...

U sure got that one right baby ..that chic's got a BOO..TAYY ..

Dang!!! lemme go take a cold shower ..

Unknown said...

big bootays are not all they're cracked up to be, try shopping for some pants with that thing... or trying to get a nice nerdy white boyfriend. its not gonna happen.
And then big bootays as you put it need extra workouts, because they can turn to saggy shit bags if you don't squat to death, please believe it.

The Pussy Cat Bitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

A bit too muscular but it does look good and toned. Happy with mine any day

Paula D. said...

S







She makes my eyes burn in the majority of her pictures. Trust me, I have a lot of ass & it can be a pain sometimes. It's hard to find jeans & pants that will fit right.

SlapHappy Gemini said...

Thank you for pointing that out, because I, for one, love Serena's athletic build and super-jumbo junk in the trunk. I don't know what your shape looks like, but if you have a starter butt, you'd better have a sexy-ass walk to match.

TiffJ said...

As someone with an ample booty, I must admit, sometimes I feel triumphant when I'm complimented on it... but then I go shopping for jeans and slacks, and the hate and rage start to slowly seep in. LOL.

Ubong Da said...

Holy shit that picture is hot. Makes my imagination run wild.

Just Me said...

Tell me why I so agree with wanting a big butt. I notice how jeans look a little bit nicer on women with an extremely round behind.