Monday, May 29, 2006

Guess who called

Hello, my second boyfriend( lets call him A) called tonight. He of the teeny peeny variety. I guess he thought that maybe I would give him some. He was wrong about that. I told him a white lie. I hope it does not come back to haunt me. Anyway, he called me a second time and said he was coming over . I told that sucker that he better have my graduation gift. You see I'm trying to become more like my home girl http://afrochic.net when it comes to men. She is a lot more open minded and far less cynical than me. I am hoping that I can learn to trust men more again some day. After dealing with my first boyfriend(from now on he will be known as the beast) I've found that if you are to trusting, men will take advantage of you. I absolutely refuse to let another man pull a fast one on me. Anyway, that's all for now. Channel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so are you saying that you 2 boyfriends or you are saying that this is your 2nd boyfriend since you started dating?